Retaining Walls For Function and Decoration
Retaining walls are structures that have a number of functions and therefore serve a variety of purposes. As a homeowner, you can use them as decorative borders, to retain soil, or as seating areas in your home. In addition to enhancing the appearance of a property, retaining walls also serve a function as well.
The professionals at Libardi can assist you with the design and construction of stone walls, stacked stone walls, and masonry walls, no matter what your needs are. When it comes to using the retaining walls to enhance your outdoor space, it is important to have it constructed by a decent landscaping construction company in order to get the best results out of it. We at libardi use professional engineering techniques to make sure your type of retaining walls is the perfect height for you.
Why Our Clients Choose Us For Building a Retaining Wall
A retaining wall can be used for a variety of purposes. When a basement is to be built below ground level in a building or when the abutment and wings of a bridge are being constructed, these are used. In addition to the walls, they also provide support to the dam when it is being built on steep slopes.
Here are some reasons why many home and property owners choose our walls:
Retaining walls are employed as a way to neutralize the effects of gravity so that a structure may be preserved. As another way of putting it, they are used to keep the dirt where it belongs.
Retaining walls enclose the landscape construction, protecting it from sinkholes, and also provide a practical function. In addition to providing level surfaces on steep slopes, they can also help stabilize sloped terrains.
Best Run-Off Method
In the event of rainwater infiltration not being prevented, rainwater run-off can severely disrupt the soil structure. With the aid of are walls, you will be able to safeguard your landscaping while simultaneously preventing flooding in the vicinity. We at libardi have
Retaining walls are also decorative, which gives the surrounding area a more attractive appearance.
Retaining walls can conserve your landscape design and save you money in the long term. It lessens maintenance and deters erosion.
What Our Professionals Do To Ensure The Stability Of Retaining Walls
In order to assure the stability of retaining walls, we ensure to provide the following conditions and meet specific requirements:
- Our team makes sure that the wall can withstand any pressure applied to it structurally and is able to withstand this level of pressure.
- Our expertly constructed products don’t have to worry about sliding considerations at all, and they won’t be forced out by lateral pressure either.
- There are 6 to 9 meters between the expansion joints that we installed on the long masonry retaining walls.
- In order to avoid overturning by lateral pressure, we ensure that the wall is proportioned appropriately.
- The retaining walls are designed to prevent water from accumulating behind them. Moreover, the backing material is also provided with weep holes to allow for proper drainage.
- In order to alleviate the pressure caused by water, we make weep holes.
Years of Landscaping Solutions
We at Libardi Work to ensure that your retaining wall is high quality and works to retain soil. If you’re looking for professionals to handle your building and maintain your retaining wall then get in contact with Libardi today to get started with your Retaining wall.