Your Local Deck Contractor in Babylon, NY: Quality and Reliability
Custom Deck Solutions
Welcome to Libardi Island Landscaping, your expert deck contractor in Babylon, NY. We specialize in creating custom decks that blend seamlessly with your home and lifestyle. Our team understands that a deck is more than just a structure; it’s where memories are made. We focus on designing decks that match your style and meet your needs. Every project is handled with attention to detail, ensuring the final product is both beautiful and functional.
Our approach at Libardi Island Landscaping is to work closely with you. We listen to your ideas and provide suggestions to make your dream deck a reality. Whether you want a cozy spot for family time or a large area for entertaining, we have the skills and experience to build it. Our commitment is to provide top-quality decks in Suffolk County that you and your family will enjoy for years to come. For more information about our services, please don’t hesitate to call us at 631-549-3161.
Enhancing Your Home in Suffolk CountyEnhancing Your Home in Suffolk County
At Libardi Island Landscaping, we’re dedicated to enhancing the beauty and value of your home in Suffolk County with our deck building services. A new deck can transform your outdoor space, making it more inviting and functional. We design decks that not only look great but also complement your home’s style. Our goal is to make your outdoor space a seamless extension of your home.
We understand that every homeowner in Babylon, NY has unique tastes and requirements. That’s why we tailor our services to fit your specific needs. Our team keeps you informed throughout the project, ensuring that the final product is exactly what you envisioned. Trust Libardi Island Landscaping to deliver a deck that not only meets but exceeds your expectations, enhancing both the look and feel of your home.
Reliable Deck Construction
Choosing Libardi Island Landscaping for your deck project in Babylon, NY means choosing reliability and quality. We pride ourselves on building sturdy and long-lasting decks. Our focus is on using the best materials and construction methods to ensure your deck is safe, durable, and beautiful. Our experienced team works efficiently, ensuring your deck is built correctly and on schedule.
At Libardi Island Landscaping, we value your trust and strive to provide the best service in Suffolk County. We’re here to answer any questions and guide you through the entire process. If you’re looking for a reliable deck builder in Babylon, NY, give us a call at 631-549-3161. We’re committed to building not just decks, but also lasting relationships with our clients through our dependable and high-quality work.
Have a question?
The region was once called Huntington South. Nathaniel Conklin moved his family to the area, and around 1803 named it New Babylon, after the ancient city of Babylon.
The town was officially formed in 1872 by a partition of the Town of Huntington.
The following communities and locations are within the Town of Babylon:
- Amityville, in the southwestern part of the town.
- Babylon, in the southeastern section of the town.
- Lindenhurst, in the southern part of the town, between the villages of Babylon and Amityville.
- Captree or Captree Island
- Deer Park
- East Farmingdale
- Gilgo, includes communities of West Gilgo Beach, Gilgo Beach, and Cedar Beach
- North Amityville
- North Babylon
- North Lindenhurst
- Oak Beach, includes community of Oak Island
- West Babylon
- Wheatley Heights
- Amity Harbor, in the hamlet of Amityville
- Copiague Harbor, in the hamlet of Copiague
- Captree Island, an island partly in the southeastern part of the town and containing part of Captree State Park.
- Cedar Island, an island in the Great South Bay.
- Gilgo Island, an island in the western end of the Great South Bay.
- Grass Island, an island in the Great South Bay.
- Thatch Island, an island in the Great South Bay.
- Oak Island, an island in the Great South Bay.
- Cedar Beach
- Gilgo Beach
- Oak Beach
- Overlook Beach
- Belmont Lake State Park, a state park in the northeastern part of the town.
- Captree State Park, a state park partly in the southeastern section of the town and adjacent to the Fire Island Inlet.
- Gilgo State Park, an undeveloped preserve on a barrier island on the southern side of the town.
- Robert Moses State Park, a state park on Fire Island, is partly in the town.
- Fire Island Inlet, a passage between the Atlantic Ocean and the Great South Bay.
- The town was featured in the American version of Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares. Ramsay spent a week at Peter’s, an Italian eatery that’s now out of business.
- Tanner Park, Town of Babylon, Copaigue, New York